Conference Session 1A - Remote Sensing 1
- 1C1 - Using simulated data to explore the effects of spatial structure, sampling strategy, and statistical methods on species distribution models
- 1C2 - Can general models of marine biota be applied broadly for accurate and affective habitat mapping?
- 1C3 - Dual-frequency GPS survey for validation of a regional DTM and for the generation of local DTM data for sea-level rise modelling in an estuarine Salt Marsh.
- 1C4 - Automatic Grounding of Vague Geographic Ontology in Data
- 1C5 - Improving Map Generalisation of Buildings by Introduction of Urban Context Rules